Thursday, July 21, 2011

When Boredom Strikes

I was going through some old posts from my early days on Facebook, and found one of those silly 'notes' where you have to write down 25 facts, goals or habits about yourself. This was back in the day when I thought people were so totally interested in what goes on in my head. Clearly, I still think pretty highly of myself because I'm pasting that very list of 25 random facts here. It all still rings very true:






1. I went to pre-school with Grant Wilson from Ghost Hunters (we carpooled together).
2. I performed on-stage at the Warwick Musical Theater (known as "The Tent").
3. I wanted to be an astronaut.
4. I once used an entire bottle of Sun-In on my hair, and it turned bright orange.
5. I'm fascinated by criminal psychology.
6. I strung my Bay View uniform skirt up a flag pole when I graduated.
7. I walked in through the exit door to see the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia because I didn't want to wait in line.
8. I'm mildly obsessed with Scottish accents.
9. I secretly want to be the Press Secretary at the White House.
10. My first job after college was as a Studio Guide at Universal Studios Hollywood.
11. I've been to Iceland in the winter.
12. I learned to swim in the ocean when I was 2.
13. I play with my hair when I get really nervous.
14. I've always wanted to write a book.
15. I have a fantastic memory, so watch out what you say in front of me. =)
16. I was painfully shy when I was younger.
17. I've had grey hair since I was 11.
18. I like to challenge myself to attain what people say I can't have.
19. I still haven't watched any highlights from Super Bowl XLII (and I *never* will).
20. I love driving long distances. It relaxes me.
21. Any noise involving chewing irritates me.
22. I can juggle.
23. I'd like to spend one year living in the United Kingdom
24. Failure is my biggest fear
25. I love the cold & snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment