Friday, January 31, 2014

Flashback, Throwback: Travel Edition

Every week on the social medias (yeah, I said 'medias') I see my friends post photos from back in the day. Some are hilarious ones from high school and others are just some random memories from a place in time. 

I'm a big fan of traveling and have had the opportunity to visit many great cities and countries. I thought I'd share some of my favorites: 

 (Brighton, England)

(Brighton)

(Edinburgh, Scotland) 

 (London. Yes, that's me in front of #10 wearing a Tom Brady jersey)

(Stonehenge)

 (Denmark)

 (Sydney, Australia)

(Sydney, Australia)

 (Blue Lagoon, Iceland)

 (Iceland)

(For anyone wondering, yes Iceland was cold but we were happy to be there!)

So those are some of my travel throwbacks. I have lots more photos but wanted to share a few to start. How about you? Do you have any travel throwbacks? 


No comments:

Post a Comment