Thursday, March 13, 2014

One Step Closer

I'm still too excited to properly form a sentence so....

THIS IS THE COVER FOR MY DEBUT NOVEL!!!!


Sorry for the shouting. Isn't it gorgeous? (yes, I'm biased)

It's starting to sink in now, this whole 'I'm going to be a published author' thing. Receiving the email that Harper Impulse loved my book enough to want to publish it was exciting in it's own right. Getting an agent was even more surreal. Signing the contract? Insane.

But a book cover? With my name on it? That's dream come true status.

One of these days I'll write a post all about my journey from 'I'm going to write a book' to 'I have a contract.' The journey was fast, I will say that!


CATCH MY BREATH is scheduled for release on April 17, 2014. Pre-order your copy now at Amazon.com or Google Play





No comments:

Post a Comment